The Jagersbosch homestead was built in the 1860's, by Matthys de Jager, and occupied by his son until his death in the 1930's. Left unoccupied for three decades, the house and outbuildings deteriorated.
The homestead which houses the offices of the Stilbaai Community Care Centre, was opened in November 1990. In September 1991 the building was declared a National Monument.
Contact: Petra Daneel
Tel: 028 754 1934
Main Road West